Thursday, August 14, 2014

Plumbing job

August 14 – No errands today before work.  We didn’t go in until 1:30 for our 6 hours shift.  It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.  Bill did more mowing.  I did some reservations and got stuff ready for more check ins tomorrow.  We have a group coming and Bill had to make sure their pavilion was ready and this weekend there are 2 groups doing big group cook outs.

Just before we left today Bill dropped a little part in the bedroom sink.  I told him it would have to wait until after work.  That was the first order of business when we got home.  I had to take the sink drain apart and since I didn’t have the right tools for the whole job I managed to take the curved pipe loose and use a rag to suck the water out and tip it enough to put my finger in and slide the little part out.  Got it back together with no leaks that I’ve seen.


I was glad that we had leftover stuffed peppers for dinner as it was 8 by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment